- O Institutu dokumentárního filmu
- Ex Oriente Film
- East European Forum
- Doc Launch
- East Silver
- East Doc Platform
- Projekt Český dokument
- Ostatní aktivity
- Kalendář IDF
International Documentary Film Festival “Flahertiana”
|Akceptované formáty:||35 mm, Beta SP, Digi Beta, DV|
Festival byl pojmenován po americkém filmaři Robertu Flahertym. První ročník se konal v roce 1995 a pak pravidelně každé dva roky. V roce 2006 se oficiálně stal mezinárodním festivalem dokumentárních filmů s mezinárodní soutěžní porotou a koná se každý rok.
Soutěž dokumentárních filmů a řada projekcí: 6. - 13. října 2013. Uzávěrka přihlášek je 31. května 2013.
Více informací v angličtině:
How to enter your film
The Festival Selection Commission must receive your application package which includes:
* filled-in entry form (mailed to email@example.com and sent with DVD copies of the film);
* 2 DVD copies of the film.
You also may upload your film at our web server. Before you submit, please, send us filled-in and signed entry form at
firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us you are planning to upload, we will send you back a link, instructions, user name and password for entry.
Film copies should have English subtitles or voice-over. The festival does not charge any fees for entry. All postal/shipping expenses are to be paid by the entrants, as well as all other expenses incurred, such as insurance, etc.
In order to protect the copies during transportation, please, provide proper packaging.
Your application package must be sent to the Festival office by 31 May, 2013.
General Festival Screening Requirements
* Films should be released after January 1, 2012;
* Film copy provided should be with English subtitles;
* The Festival accepts the following screening formats: Beta SP (PAL), Digital Beta PAL, DVCam PAL, BD-R, 35mm;
* Films to be selected for competition may be of any length except super-short (less than 7 minutes);
* If a film does not meet all listed requirements, it may not be included into competition program.
Film copies submitted to the Selection Commission are not returned to the entrants.
Selection Commission led by the Chairman selects documentaries that participate in all program sections. In case a film has been selected, the Festival notifies the applicant, director, producer and distributor of the fact by 1 July, 2013.
Once the film has been selected, the following materials should be received by IDFF before 15 July, 2013:
* three stills (full-colour);
* a photo of director (full-colour);
* film publicity material;
* a trailer of the film;
* Editorial script in Russian or English.
If a documentary has been selected the Festival has the right to:
* use three minutes from the documentary for broadcasting or other purposes associated with the film and Festival promotion;
* use the publicity material to promote the film and the Festival;
* keep DVD copies of selected documentaries in its archive for non-commercial screening or educational purposes.
Festival does not pay screening fee for films in competition.
The Festival should receive festival copies by 25 September, 2013. In case the Festival committee wants to use a film for press-preview the IDFF managers will get in touch with the right owners. Film copies will be returned to filmmakers within four weeks after the Festival.
The cost of transport of video tapes to the Festival office is the responsibility of the applicant. The IDFF takes care of all charges associated with the copy return.
Insurance for shipping of films to the Festival is the entire responsibility of the participants.
The Festival covers transport costs and costs of three-day stay in Perm of directors whose documentaries have been selected for the international competition. The above includes travel of a
director to Perm and back, hotel accommodation, two meals/day, invitation for visa.
Directors of films included into competition should inform the Festival direction on dates of his/her stay in Perm by 10 September, 2013.
Anyone who wants to attend the Festival must fill out an accreditation form and send it along with his/her photo to email@example.com. The IDFF will contact you to co-ordinate on accommodation conditions, hotel charges, dates of stay and Festival schedule.
International Jury Awards:
- Grand Prix for «The Best Documentary» — «Big Golden Nanook» and 250,000 rub.* (to film director)
- Award for «Discovery of New Subjects and New Heroes» — «Silver Nanook» and 75,000 rub.* (to film director)
- Award for «Original Artistic Solution» — «Silver Nanook» and 75,000 rub.* (to film director)
- FIPRESCI Award— «Silver Nanook» (to film director)
- Audience Jury Award for the best film of «Russian Flahertiana» program— «Small Silver Nanook» (to film director).
*- Prize money is paid in rubles, dollars or euros (as winners decide).
International Documentary Film Festival “Flahertiana” 17 Pionerskaya Street
614039 Perm zpět