Visit of Jihlava and participation in Project Market
This year again, the Institute of Documentary Film will welcome tens of key international commissioning editors, buyers, distributors or sales agents at IDF´s Industry Programme in Jihlava.
All the former Ex Oriente Film and East European Forum participants whose projects are not completed yet and would welcome some more networking possibilities are encouraged to apply for the Doc Launch Programme delegation. What does it mean?
• to cover two nights of accommodation for 1 person per project that previously participated in the Ex Oriente Film or East European Forum and is not completed yet
• to provide the producer or director with networking possibilities at the Project Market (pre – arranged one-on-one meetings with the international buyers, sales agents, distributors, funds, festival representatives or variety of international producers)
• at the East European Networking dinner, Co-production breakfasts and other networking events
• the participants whose projects are in the rough cut stage will get the chance to be included in the Industry Screenings´ line-up.
• The projects will also be considered for the Doc Launch presentation – public presentation of the 9 outstanding documentary film rough cuts aiming for the theatrical release
We suggest to come for three days (=two nights covered by IDF):
Thursday October 27 – Saturday October 29
Friday 28 – Sunday October 30
These days include 2-3 Project Market slots (one-on-one meetings) and all the other networking events.
We will be covering two nights for one person per project, former participants who decide to stay longer or will be more than 1 person per project will be provided with the accommodation but the extra nights or beds will be covered by them.
Will be covered by the former participants.
Deadline: September 12 , 2011
IDF will be able to welcome 15 former Ex Oriente Film and East European Forum participants. In case the applications exceed number 15, we will give the wall to the projects previously participating at the Ex Oriente Film workshop.
To apply, please contact Hana Rezkova at email@example.com.