The updated and improved features on the EDN site are among others:
- The EDN Financing Guide in a searchable version
- The EDN Online Forum featuring sessions with leading international financiers and industry professional
- Doc Events with a comprehensive overview of funding deadlinesmarkets, pitching sessions, seminars and other events
- News on the latest stories from the international documentary scene
- A festival database for locating festivals relevant for your film
In addition to these knowledge based functions on the new EDN web site, the networking tools, profile features and possibilities for promoting your latest documentary have also been improved. Making the new EDN web a much more
vibrant network platform for international documentary professionals.
All these features come in a new design with an easy to navigate structure. This makes it easy to locate and navigate in the comprehensive knowledge sections and the many funding and networking tools available on the new EDN web site.
The newly appointed Head of EDN Cecilia Lidin says: I think the new EDN web site in many ways captures the essence of EDN. It is all about networking and sharing knowledge in relation to international development and coproductions
of creative documentaries.
EDN will mark the opening of the new site by having Cynthia Kane from ITVS International present for a session at The EDN Online Forum, Dec 10 at 18:00.
About European Documentary Network - EDN
EDN is a membership organisation for professionals working with documentary film and TV. EDN supports, stimulates and creates networks within the documentary sector, organizes numerous workshops, seminars and conferences and publishes DOX magazine and the EDN Financing Guide. More than 1000 members from over 60 countries have joined EDN.