New applications accepted until August 31, 2010.
The Committee of Experts which will examine new applications, will be held in October 2010. You will be able to apply as from July, the 1st, 2010. The deadline for applying will be 31st August 2010.
You can read the MEDIA Guidelines for the support scheme and the conditions for eligibility.
Cinemas of the following countries can apply:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United-Kingdom.
In order to apply, please follow the procedure below:
- Name and Address of the applying cinema(s)
- Number of screen(s) per applying cinema(s)
- Name, Address, Phone/Fax numbers (with country code and city code) and Email of the Exhibition Company
- First name, Surname, Address and Email of the Legal Representative (Signatory)
- First name, Surname, Email and Position of the contact
You will then receive your LOGIN and PASSWORD and have access to the Member Zone.
Your application must be made ONLINE on MEMBER ZONE (through the homepage of the Europa Cinemas website).
2/ Register your application through the Member Zone. You must refer to the Instruction Guide sent with your codes or which you may download on the Member Zone’s Homepage.
- Fill in all the information concerning the cinema and exhibition company
- Complete the programming of the first 2010 semester (or upload via an Excel sheet).
- Validate your application and download the application form automatically completed.
3/ Send us a file by post. It should include the application form submitted on the Member Zone printed, dated and signed, the list of the initiatives by your cinema aimed at Young Audiences, copies of publications issued by the cinema, a copy of a form of box office receipts for the distributor, photos of both the film theatre and the exhibitor.