Winners of the 2012 One World International Human Rights Documentary Film Festival:
- The Best Film Award: Special Flight (Special Flight / Switzerland/ 2011 / 103 min) by Swiss director Fernand Melgar.
- The Best Director Award goes to 5 Broken Cameras (5 Broken Cameras/ Israel, Palestine, Netherlands, France / 2011 / 90 min) by Emad Burnat and Guy Davidi.
- The Rudolf Vrba Award: Big Boys Gone Bananas!* (Big Boys Gone Bananas!* / Sweden / 2011 / 87 min) by Swedish director Fredrik Gertten.
- The Special Mention of Rudolf Vrba Jury: Who Killed Natasha? (Who Killed Natasha? / France, Serbia, Croatia, UK / 2011 / 64 min) by Mylene Sauloy.
- Václav Havel Jury special mention to a film that makes an exceptional contribution to the defence of human rights: Who Killed Natasha? (Who Killed Natasha? / France, Serbia, Croatia, UK / 2011 / 64 min) by Mylene Sauloy.
- The Czech Radio Jury Award: Into Oblivion (Into Oblivion / Czech Republic / 2011 / 52 min) by Czech director Šimon Špidla.
- The Student Jury Award: Life in Stills (Life in Stills / Israel / 2011 / 58 min) by Israeli director Tamar Tal.
- Bageterie Boulevard Audience Award: The voting for the Audience Award closes on Wednesday; the winning film will be announced at the closing ceremony in Lucerna on Thursday, 15 March 2012.