8th International DOK Leipzig Co-Production Meeting
October 29 - 31, 2012
The main goal of the event is to encourage international co-productions and to help finance outstanding documentary projects for an international audience. Early deadline: June 30, 2012 / Final deadline: August 1, 2012. You can apply online here.
DOK Leipzig offers:
• Access to the latest news and detailed insights and discussion into documentary film markets of various countries (documentary slots, film and media funds, theatrical market and distribution opportunities, co-production agreements).
• Scheduled one on one meetings with potential co-producers (day one) and potential financiers (day two) such as representatives of film and media funds, commissioning editors, distributors and relevant institutions.
• Various networking possibilities in a pleasant, relaxed environment.
• The DOK Festival, with an exciting international film program and substantial framework programme.
We are looking for:
• Courageous, talented documentary film producers seeking to establish new contacts and to find co-production partners.
• Good documentary film projects in development, which – in the best case – are already partially financed and of real interest for international audiences.
• Producers who have successfully worked in their national market and who strive to work internationally with European partners. Experience in international co-production is preferable, but not a prerequisite.
The participation costs per project 190,40 Euros (incl. 19% VAT). These costs include one accreditation per project and the participation in all events linked to the Co-Production Meeting for one, max. two participants per project.
Single films projects, documentary series and cross media projects are welcome. Companies can submit applications for up to two projects.
DOK Leipzig Co-production Meeting
Christine Hille, hille(at)dok-leipzig.de, T: +49-341-30 864-27
Brigid O’Shea, oshea(at)dok-leipzig.de