World Congress of Science & Factual Producers
November 30 - December 3, 2010
Network with the who's who of the factual industry, and enjoy a full slate of lively conference sessions and social events as part of the 18th annual World Congress of Science and Factual Producers (WCSFP), taking place November 30 to December 3 in Dresden, Germany.
The World Congress of Science and Factual Producers (WCSFP) is a member-run, not-for-profit organization, dedicated to celebrating the best in science, history and other factual television genres. The Congress' annual event has become a must-attend gathering for producers, broadcasters and distributors working in the field.
Highlights of the World Congress of Science and Factual Producers:
- The premiere event for factual broadcasters and producers who are informed and passionate about both their craft and industry.
- A track record of sold-out successes in Melbourne (2009), Florence (2008) and New York (2007).
- More than 200 representatives from international broadcasters in attendance, including ZDF, ABC, BBC, CBC, Channel 4, Discovery, FIVE, France 5, National Geographic, NDR, NHK, Rai, WGBH, and Thirteen/WNET New York.
- Approximately 90% of delegates advance their projects and find new production partners.
- A two-to-one ratio of independent producers to broadcasters, ensuring plenty of valuable time for networking and deal-making.
- An outstanding three-day program of workshops, networking events, pitch sessions, and panels that will reveal emerging content trends and highlight important industry issues.
- A "by-the-industry and for-the-industry" model that always ensures relevant topics and valuable behind-the-scenes insight.
Early-bird registration for the 2010 WCSFP in Dresden is now open. Register today and save!
Delegates from Eastern Europe can receive 25 per cent off the price of registration!
Early-Bird Registration Prices
- Independent Producers: $1050 CDN (825 EUR, 1005 USD, 690 GBP)
- Broadcasters/Distributors: $1250 CDN (980 EUR, 1200 USD, 825 GBP)
Register before October 13 to take advantage of these prices and save over $200! To register, access more information on this year's event, and sign-up for the WCSFP eBulletin, visit http://www.wcsfp.com.