- About Institute of Documentary Film
- Ex Oriente Film
- East European Forum
- Doc Launch/DOK.Incubator
- East Silver
- East Doc Platform
- Czech Docs Project
- Other Activities
- IDF Calendar
Baltic Event Co-Production Market
Baltic Event is the main annual showcase of feature films from the three Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. First held in November 2002 in Tallinn, Estonia, Baltic Event is growing steadily with more distributors, sales agents, festival representatives and journalists attending every year. Baltic Event coincides with the Black Nights Film Festival to offer our guests the opportunity to immerse in the celebrations of one of the largest film festivals in the Nordic region.
The 2012 edition of Baltic Event, the largest regional film market in North-Eastern Europe, will take place on November 26 - 28, 2012.
Baltic Event Co-Production Market Project Criteria
• full-length feature film intended for theatrical release
• suitable for an international co-production
• national support in place
• completed screenplay
• projects from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia, Media country Croatia, and non-EU countries Russia and Ukraine are accepted
Additional information, requested materials, and rules and regulations can be found on our website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you have any questions.
The submission deadline is September 15, 2012. The selection will be announced by November 1, 2012.
Baltic Event Co-Production Market Estonian Film Foundation
Uus tn. 3
10111 Tallinn back