- About Institute of Documentary Film
- Ex Oriente Film
- East European Forum
- Doc Launch/DOK.Incubator
- East Silver
- East Doc Platform
- Czech Docs Project
- Other Activities
- IDF Calendar
DocLisboa - Lisbon International Film Festival
|Genres:||documentary, experimental, short|
|Accepted formats:||16 mm, 35 mm, Beta, Beta SP, Digi Beta|
DocLisboa is a competitive festival open to a diversity of genres and trends, mainly focused on new ways of thinking, looking at the world and communicating. All the screenings are followed by a debate with the audience, directors, producers, and film critics. The Festival includes three competitive sections: 1. International Competition: short films (up to 40min) and feature films (over 41 min); 2. National Competition: short films (up to 40min) and feature films (over 41 min); 3. Investigations: Films that deal with contemporary issues, proposing cinema as a way to investigate a given reality.
International feature and short documentary films + Portuguese documentaries: October 24 - November 3, 2013.
Only films concluded after the 1st January 2012 are eligible for the competitive categories.
For the New Talent Award, the first film signed by a director is eligible.
- City of Lisbon award for best feature film
- Award for best short film, Special Jury Award
- Award for best feature film in the investigations competition
(includes the acquisition of rights for television)
- Award for best feature film in international competition, investigation or new visions
- Award for the best feature-length film
- Award for the best first film
- Award for the best short film
- Award for the best feature-length film in the International competition
- Award for the best feature-length film in the Portuguese Competition
DocLisboa - Lisbon International Film Festival Casa do Cinema
Rua da Rosa, 277 - 2º
1200-385 Lisboa back