- About Institute of Documentary Film
- Ex Oriente Film
- East European Forum
- Doc Launch
- East Silver
- East Doc Platform
- Czech Docs Project
- Other Activities
- IDF Calendar
DOK Leipzig Co-Production Meeting
The main focus of the Co-Production Meeting is to encourage international co-productions and to help finance outstanding documentary projects for an international audience.
Documentary film producers from Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg will be coming to Leipzig to network with their German colleagues and kickstart co-production projects: October 29 - 31, 2012.
Early deadline for long-term summer vacationers:
30 June 2012
Deadline for the poor rest of us: 1 August 2012
DOK Leipzig offers:
• Access to the latest news and detailed insights and discussion into documentary film markets of various countries (documentary slots, film and media funds, theatrical market and distribution opportunities, co-production agreements).
• Scheduled one on one meetings with potential co-producers (day one) and potential financiers (day two) such as representatives of film and media funds, commissioning editors, distributors and relevant institutions.
• Various networking possibilities in a pleasant, relaxed environment.
• The DOK Festival, with an exciting international film program and substantial framework programme.
We Are Looking for:
• Courageous, talented documentary film producers seeking to establish new contacts and to find co-production partners.
• Good documentary film projects in development, which – in the best case – are already partially financed and of real interest for international audiences.
• Producers who have successfully worked in their national market and who strive to work internationally with European partners. Experience in international co-production is preferable, but not a prerequisite.
The participation costs per project 190,40 Euros (incl. 19% VAT). These costs include one accreditation per project and the participation in all events linked to the Co-Production Meeting for one, max. two participants per project.
Single films projects, documentary series and cross media projects are welcome. Companies can submit applications for up to two projects. For further questions or information, please contact
Christine Hille, phone +49-341-30 864-27, hille(at)dok-leipzig.de or
Brigid O’Shea, oshea(at)dok-leipzig.de
DOK Leipzig Co-Production Meeting Leipzig back