East European Stand at Sunny Side of the Doc
June 23 - 26, 2009
La Rochelle, France
What we offer:
1) Registration Discount:
- 50% discount off the standard registration fee for new-coming East European producers (standard price EUR 559.73, incl. VAT) - The fee allows participation at Sunny Side of the Doc for one person + listing of 2 projects in the Catalogue, or 2 completed films in the digital Video Library.
- 30% discount off the standard registration fee for producers who have already attended the market
- 25% discount on a 2nd company registration (standard price EUR 311, incl. VAT)
2) Arranged and On-site Consultation with Experts
- Thanks to the partnership of IDF and Sunny Side of the Doc, producers will be able to consult their projects or films with selected experts who will be able to suggest contacts for professionals they should meet or pitch their projects or films to.
3) 5 Projects at the Pitching Forum
- IDF will select up to 5 East European projects that - after paying the discounted registration fee - will receive free participation at the pitching forum, organized by SSoD for the first time this year. Under the agreement between IDF and SSoD, the five projects will be selected directly, bypassing the standard selection procedure.
4) Benefits of Participation at the SSoD East European Stand:
- Listing of 2 projects in the Catalogue, or 2 completed films in the digital Video Library
- Contacts for other buyers, sales agents, producers and other film professionals
- Forum participation
- Workshop participation
- Discussion participation
- Access to screening rooms
- Registration of films and projects
Deadline: April 30, 2009
Participants may apply until April 30, 2009. The registration process includes two stages:
1) Registration with the IDF Stand - send all information about projects and films submitted + contact details to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Viktoria Hozzova)
2) Registration at the Sunny Side of the Doc website
We will be happy to offer any assistance with the registration.
Both parts of the registration process must be completed by April 30, 2009.